View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: [BUILD] [GingerBread] CM7 from Neopeek!! **Dev Preview** Not Stable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndno View Post
arrrghhh, if you put method #2 up again, I can try to mess with it to see if I can get it working.

Sent from my FRX06-ized TP2
He hasn't put #2 up yet because it hasn't been done yet. Neopeek uses a Fat32 partition, an Ext2 partition and a Linux swap-file partition, while XDAndroid uses one Fat32 partition on the SD card. Apparently Neo made some changes and we don't have a system-ext2 of Cyanogenmmod7 yet, but if you'd like, The more people we have putting an effort toward this, the better. I keep ending up with corrupt SD cards from resets and init errors just using the partitioned card. I'd hate to be a noob on neopeek.

EDIT: Woops, sorry arrrghhh. 2 minutes to late.