View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 09:19 AM
itouch24
VIP Member

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-7-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [rc9][STABL-ER]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
No, the issue is that we cannot send long text messages. It fails to send. If I break the text message into parts(pages), then it goes through.
was there any fix on blocking the 9016 when receiving vm?

i tried sending text message more than 160 characters .... it looks like it starts counting when u are running out of room and then tells u that u are going to be sending 2 messages ... but when u send it just says sending and never sends .. i guess that is the bug u are referring to .. i am still on rc8 though ... the dark house theme hasnt been updated as of yet to rc9

i remeber on the cm roms u could hide sprint on the lockscreen .. is there no option in this rom for that?

Last edited by itouch24; 04-07-2011 at 09:22 AM.