View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 08:14 AM
itouch24
VIP Member

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-7-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [rc9][STABL-ER]

one bug i noticed on RC8 is that calls always go back to dialer even if u dont have that option selected in preferences ... was that fixed in rc9

i am used to sense roms and flashing between them and then restoring but with aosp roms there are allot of system settings and preferences .. whats the best way to update to rc9 from rc8 and not having to redo all my settings ... can i just restore all system data from titanium?