View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 09:02 AM
mastergadgets
Regular 'Geeker

mastergadgets is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmastergadgets is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmastergadgets is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmastergadgets is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Internet Sharing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster View Post
Nope cab didn't work.. guess there's only flash to stock than..?

The "internet sharing" isn't really the problem.. it's the USB to PC or activesync.. that seems to be the problem it's not launching the Internet sharing like it's supposed to..

And the connection that is established the second the phone is plugged in is.. one where if activesync is installed it recognizes the phone.. or without "windows mobile device center 6.1" it brings up the drives for sharing.. (internal storage/sd card)

Also the USB to PC works.. if I don't use the default check.. meaning if I say PROMPT me everytime.. it works!

But I put that check in.. than it goes dead on input..

I tried turning off USB sync in activesync.. that didn't fix.. but it did stop the data connections from working..

So any ideas about USB to PC and this problem..?? I don't think a stock rom is going to fix this.. seen this response on 3 rom's so if someone tells me they can get it to work on one of these 3 above rom's (defaults to Internet Sharing) than I'll go with that and re-flash

I'm guessing this problem was developed between my old rom and whatever changes were made between it and the new rom.. that's my guess.. dunno..

To make it clear were talking about the "auto-connect" feature.. where USB to PC automatically launches sharing internet via "internet sharing" it works with PROMPT.. doesn't even launch (USB to PC) without
I'm not sure which Internet Sharing you are using. Before you plug in your cable, start you ICS application,then select "Connect", then plug in your cable.

Last edited by mastergadgets; 04-06-2011 at 09:13 AM.