View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 11:26 PM
deadwrong03
VIP Member
Threadstarter

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Re: List Features You Feel WP7 Needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
#4 is kinda there. u can download office files and open them on the phone as well as PDF files.

#5 is there too u can use Zune marketplace to download and add songs tho id rather the songs be in the more superior .wma pro format rather than the traditional .mp3 format.

#8 ni muerto! there's no way MS will allow a competitors platform on their own. there's the gaystation phone for this.

everything else i need is pretty much coming but i can do just fine without it now . only other thing i want is more battery low warnings it seems to shut off a few seconds after the first. don't kno how many times i ended up with a dead battery due to this.
for #5 im referring to downloading a album or somethin from the web and adding it to your library that way

#8 they had google maps on windows mobile so i wouldnt say a sony app is out of the question id like google maps to be on wp7 as well