View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 04:18 PM
NOCTURNALTAMPA
Lurker

NOCTURNALTAMPA is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Metropcs people : Roaming Problem ( Not Authorized ) Fixed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred_dj View Post
Hi Guys, I was helping a friend with a phone flashed to Metro with the ESN entered in their system, Right PRL, and all necessary information entered and the phone was still getting the annoying "Welcome to the american roaming network, your phone is not authorized for service " message. I thought that all MDN/ MIN fields should be entered with the 10 digit phone number. WRONG ! Sometimes your MIN is different that your phone number. So he called metropcs customer service asking for help to program his old "nokia" phone that lost programming, and they guided him thru the steps, they gave him his MIN which was something other than his phone number, I put that in the EPST and it worked right away. I did many flashes to metro and I've never seen a different MIN , that was the first time. but that is FYI !

If you are experiencing this issue, try this amd you will be fine.

PS: Thanks to the user winner88 that helped me thru
did you mean qpst ? or EPST? im stuck in same situation, i tried editing the pri file in ifile which looks like it sticks but doesnt, i have qpst but not sure how i can configure iphone as a com port to recognize it? please help