View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 04:14 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Encrypted File option keeps going back to checked? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid1 View Post
Yea yea, good stuff, good stuff. I actually can read the files when I plug SD card into pc. Cool. The reason I was asking is that I want to flash ROMs from my phone and I was afraid that once I flash from the SD card and the phone boots, that the ROM that it is reading from the SD card will not be there to tell the phone what to do while loading up....I may be wrong here about it working like that?
No it doesnt work like that. Once you flash from SD card the ROM image is then stored ON the phone and the RMO IMAGE on SD Card is just another file.

Because you can see files in SD Reader then you are fine. Nothing to worry about. Ignore the chedck box.

Donations always accepted but never expected!
This post has been thanked 1 times.