View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 11:50 PM
HTCotta
Halfway to VIP Status

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My complaints of the Shift after a week (any input is appreciated!)

Even before I optimized, I was getting great battery life. Well over 1 day's use, it may get better after a few more charge cycles but if it doesn't I would definitely have sprint swap your battery.

For separate lockscreen wallpaper, try the program Widgetlocker. It's paid in the market but you can find an APK on the internet with a simple search (I'd post but I can't) I use this as my full time lockscreen and I am *VERY* picky about lock screen response speed, etc. It allows a separate wallpaper and nearly unlimited customization of your lockscreen.

My keyboard backlight has never failed me, you might want to see if sprint will swap your phone, the sensor might be a dud?

Facebook for HTC Sense is slightly frustrating but I was eventually able to get it to work. The Facebook for Android app works well for me, especially after the most recent update. You can use that app to sync to your contacts as well, might solve some problems. Otherwise, touch.facebook.com never fails!

Words with Friends is a horrendously buggy program, it's slowly getting better but still by far the worst app I have ever used for Android. My advice, use Wordfeud. You can't play your friends on iPhones or iPads, but you can play anyone on any Android device and it has worked without fail for me.

Hope this helps!
This post has been thanked 1 times.