View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 11:27 AM
negamann
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | WP7 | Roms: v3.4 | 3/25/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by *wishlist* View Post
I've been using the wp7 rom the past couple days for a little change from the old sense roms. The thing I like most about it is the battery life, not sure why it's better on my battery so far. The issues I've noticed so far: 1. Can't use the zoom bar for anything. 2. Albums show 2 of each picture. I'll reread over this thread to see if there are fixes though...
Thanks! Yeah I just noticed I broke the zoom bar. Was working in the prior release. I'll see what I changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
I think I figure out how to optimize the data speed, the only problem is that I can't see the text on regedit, how do we change the font color?

Thank you!
The best way I find to make edits is syncing your phone with your pc and using this: CeRegEditor