View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 09:57 AM
havek
Lurker

havek is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Does Incredible work on cricket?

I would like to know if verizon phones work on sprints network? And do the settings stick? You know like we can do with all gsm phones on gsm networks.

Since no one is willing to share the steps on how to do this then please only respond if you have actually done this yourself from beginning to end at least 5 times. I dont need "i think so" or "i heard it can be done" as an answer. Those answers are not contributions.

Moderators, please insist on users providing real answers in these forums. You know people like "thacounty" or "iknowsquat" who know what they are talking about and provide real answers. That makes these forums maintain value and prestige. It also helps others like myself, so that we can obtain and in turn share valuable information and not try to make money or take credit from other people's efforts.

To everyone else, if i find the complete procedure be sure that i will find a way to post the steps. When I say "a way" i mean just in case this site does not approve of such a posting for legal or moral reasons. I totally respect the rules herein laid.

Last edited by havek; 04-04-2011 at 10:00 AM.