View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 10:26 PM
negamann
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | WP7 | Roms: v3.4 | 3/25/2011

Thanks Krazy for your helping!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by run_amuck View Post
hey nega,

any chance of figuring out a way for this to work?
PPCGeeks.com ยป ESPN ScoreCenter for Windows Phone 7

cab it somehow?
How I wish I could get that to work for you man. WP7 uses different dll's and other technologies we don't have. Unfortunately your just gonna have to run out and buy a wp7 device. It does AMAZING things though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
are you guys having issues downloading (windows,pdf)files on these builds when using outlook?
it takes forever and a day, even for a very small size file.

is there a registry key that will speed up downloads?

Thank you!
I will certainly search. I'm toying around with outlook/tmail so we will see if it helps. I'll get an rc out soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris443 View Post
Sometimes when I hit power (top) button, the phone will wake, and then screen will blank as in sleep a second later. I have noticed this on 3.3 and 3.4 and in sense and WP7themed. Then sometimes it is devilishlyy hard to wake... Thoughts? (not huge...)
I believe it's my sleep settings. I changed them up for the rc that will be coming.

This post has been thanked 1 times.