View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 10:20 PM
schettj
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So, the new update is coming...

I'll upgrade to the OEM (since I need to update anyway to get the new radio) and run that for a few weeks while the better custom roms rev up, or better yet a kitchen appears...

I've not had bad luck at all with the 2.17 oem rom - it is pretty feature comparable to the apache kitchen rom base, and with the mogul's overly large internal flash there is less need to cram apps into the rom to make a usable image.

So, I'm likely to eventually move to a custom rom based off wm6.1, since that seems to have better memory management, and you can use a smaller page pool to get a bit more breathing room... but there is no rush...