View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 01:00 PM
leadpoizon
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||03-20-11|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Next release includes a few fixes that I have already implemented and am testing. Thanks for the support, folks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
Anyone else have this problem?

When I send an e-mail (using a windows live email account) with a body like this:

--------------

Hi Mr. Smith,

I am interested in the widgets you have for sale.

Yours,

- Briggs

Sent from my windows phone on htc touch pro 2
---------------------------------------------

The message often gets transmitted in 1 line as follows:

Hi Mr. Smith,I am interested in the widgets you have for sale.Yours, - BriggsSent from my windows phone on htc touch pro 2

It's kinda of annoying and I'm not sure how I would even begin to go about fixing it.
Hmm, haven't seen this issue. Do you think it has something to do with the server settings? I know that Windows Live Mail settings are built into the phone, but I haven't changed any settings for the ROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerralenta View Post
I notice something today, maybe i dont pay enough attention to it, but when i sync the phone with windows adds 1 hour to the time, im from venezuela and dont know if this problems happens to anyone else, i see the problem today when i go to the office and arrive 1 hour early... lol... how can i fix this? thx
Well, when the phone is set to sync with the PC, it automatically syncs the time to that of your PC. Is your PC 1 hour ahead and/or is your PCs time zone set to a zone 1 hour ahead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by butozi View Post
wifi menu not show in comm manager, only on/off is work.

both full and lite version.
If you are on the Sprint version, there is definitely something you did that broke something. I am on the exact same version with no problems. o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by butozi View Post
Lead, can you fix youtube HQ no sound?
Thanks, and fixed. Going to be released in the next release. Surprisingly, this is a problem that comes Stock, haha. It took a bit, but I finally fixed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcthelight View Post
Hey lead any luck finding out what going on with my charging problem? Thanks
It's kinda hard to fix this. I am not able to replicate this issue at all. I'll keep an eye out, though.

Last edited by leadpoizon; 04-02-2011 at 01:03 PM.