View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 11:36 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.6 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 3/29/11*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal33 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
thx....for the rotarylockscreen you have to delete or rename /system/app/htclockscreen.apk

how do you get the rotarylock screen on OMJs rom i thought that it only worked with gingerbread. I would love to have it on OMJs rom.
after further investigation, the rotary lock will not work on my ROM.....I replaced the framework-res.apk (to get battery % & transparent curtain) which contained code for the rotary lock.

if you really want the rotary lock, you will need to push the attached framework-res.apk, but you will lose battery % & transparent curtain.....next week I'll get w/ amikam & see if he can help me mod this attached framework to include battery % & transparent curtain.

to push to phone while in Android:

copy framework-res.apk to you sdk/tools dir
adb remount
adb push framework-res.apk /system/framework
adb reboot

you'll also want to delete or rename /system/app/htclockscreen.apk

to push to phone from recovery:

copy framework-res.apk to you sdk/tools dir
adb shell mount /system
adb push framework-res.apk /system/framework
Attached Files
File Type: apk framework-res.apk (2.39 MB, 4 views) Click for barcode!