View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 11:31 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: HTC Thunderbolt = talk & internet at same time (3G too!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
It would be nice to have this feature so as to be able to accept a call while doing research on the web... really cool!! Does it work tethered?

*Tinkerbell wonders if you can tether with the Thunderbolt yet...
Verizon does have the Wifi Hotspot free until sometime in May, at which point it's supposedly jumping to $20/month. I've used it on 3G and it works pretty well. It lost my data connection once and I had to SR to get it to connect again. Other than that no problems at all!