View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 08:19 PM
negamann
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | WP7 | Roms: v3.4 | 3/25/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
I'm trying to make a spbmobile rom, that has decent free ram. I like how negamann's kitchen is set up, to load cabs on boot. I'm downloading the sense rom now, and going to try it out, but would like to try to make a rom without manilla and cht in it.
Basically Disable 'ThemeUI - HostV1.5 - WP7' to disable the main app for the WP7 rom.

The Themes - Black Dusk - 6.5.X and Themes - Black WP7 - 6.5.X are the only theme options I have in the kitchen currently. Some of my customizations are in there as well.

I have disabled all of the System packages I could. You can try to disable more and find out what you need or not. Thats one of the easiest ways to save ram. and using MMApplauncher to replace the start menu and save even more ram!

Last edited by negamann; 03-31-2011 at 08:27 PM.