View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 02:20 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 10| 21908|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuChene View Post
I don't know if the problem was appeared, but on the version Energy.RHODCDMA.29017.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Mar.21, and I think persists in the version GSM, because basically both are the same thing just differentiating in the net type CDMA/GSM.
I noticed that the consumption of energy of my apparel increased and a lot. same incapacitating access to the internet, it continues removing a lot of energy of the battery.
When I need to use the calculator, for simple thing, the use from 3 to 4 minutes consumes 5% of energy. Before they ask the screen shine it is in automatic.
Some idea of the one what can that excessive consumption be?
Find the NRG thread Wiki in someones signature and take a look at that and read about the rom and what you can do to minimize battery consumption. Also go through the phone and all of it's settings and make sure that you don't have things like screen brightness to high or on auto, don't have bluetooth or wifi on if you don't need it, check your email settings, there's all kinds things that you need to check.

Here's a link to the wiki: http://wiki.ppcgeeks.com/index.php?t...nergy_CDMA_ROM

Last edited by KIOWA69; 03-31-2011 at 02:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.