View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 01:37 PM
PropagandaX
Wiredengineer

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB Mobile Shell 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYSIANA View Post
Well I purchased the final version of it yesterday.

Fyi...I LOVED Spb Shell on all my Windows PPC's and was excited to get it for Android. I spent the $ to get it and am soooooooo disappointed!! Sense is waaaaaaaay better imo. I do not need an entire screen dedicated to weather, or flickr photos, or travel, or time, or communications. I already have a weather app! The clock choices for the time page are so lame, all ugly analog clocks!! Even more frustrating is the fact that there are hardly any customization settings like there were in the Windows version.

Just my 2 cents...anyone who is satisfied with Sense, will be really disappointed with Spb. Especially if you were previously an Spb fan.
I feel the same way and us to exclusively use spb ms on my wm phone. Luckily I managed to uninstall with 1 minute to spare. If it was $5 or less maybe I would have slacked a little but $15 just too much.