View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 01:21 PM
DuChene
Lurker

DuChene is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 10| 21908|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post

My own 'Energy' style
  • This is the best ROM version and the way Sense should have been designed by HTC
  • Offers the biggest customization ability out of all versions. You can add/remove bars or items on the homescreen, arrange items any way you like, plus lots of extra features
  • Three built in lockscreens. "HD Mini" style, Manila style or Windows style
  • 3 pages of quicklinks with a configurable amount of shortcuts displayed
  • 3 Homescreen layouts to choose from, as seen in the above screenshots, all completely customizable !
  • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <

I don't know if the problem was appeared, but on the version Energy.RHODCDMA.29017.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Mar.21, and I think persists in the version GSM, because basically both are the same thing just differentiating in the net type CDMA/GSM.
I noticed that the consumption of energy of my apparel increased and a lot. same incapacitating access to the internet, it continues removing a lot of energy of the battery.
When I need to use the calculator, for simple thing, the use from 3 to 4 minutes consumes 5% of energy. Before they ask the screen shine it is in automatic.
Some idea of the one what can that excessive consumption be?