View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 11:32 AM
Vancer
Halfway to VIP Status

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.6 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 3/29/11*

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
lol, I hear ya....I have plenty of OCD quirks too, lol

I am not 100% sure which file the power widgets is in.....I assumed it was in framework-res.apk....I am not using the same framework-res that amikam had in his 4.6 base.....his did not have battery % or transparent curtain, but I believe it had the power widgets.

based on the notes from JsChiSurf in his power widget thread, he makes it sound like the power widgets is in framework-res, and the additional mods were in framework.jar & services.jar.....
Ah ha! That's why you have been tolerant of my OCD over the years! lol

I agree too that it looks like that from his post... I went ahead and just did a nandroid and tried the "remove power widgets" zip from Mik (the one that also had a diff services.jar in it) and it worked fine. The only other thing I can see it changed is the gps on recticle (not the active one) is back there all the time but nbd so I'm good now ... also changed up my rosie to the "sexy" short rosie with the app drawer (grid) in the middle, phone (text) on the left, and browser (text) on the right and it matches the stock theme and the HTC Weather Clock really nice!

... now if you would only teach me how to do it on an Odex rom... tutorial anybody? (uh hum, OMJ) LOL!