View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 12:41 PM
Vancer
Halfway to VIP Status

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
which removed apps are u wanting? I figured most ppl had the removed sprint apps on their sd card by now.....

rom manager w/ still work to install the rom, but I am no longer including the app in the rom, and you wont be able to download via rom manager.

there's not a significant different between odex & deodexed, but to me it seemed odex was alittle snappier. I don't run any themes so I'll be sticking w/ odex.

hmm, were'nt u the one who talked me into using the power widgets? lol

and I'm no modder extraordinair.....these mods were from amikam, I've only worked on a couple....it would probably be easier if you found a framework-res that was setup the way u wanted, then push it to /system/framework

if u have one or find one, let me know, it may need to be tweaked abit first
Lol ! Yes I think so hehe ... u know me and my OCD though, I found a really nice backlight widget that a guy modded to match the HTC widgets perfectly and did some re-arranging of my screens so now I have a space that suits my OCD perfectly for all the widgets I use LOL ... and it (my OCD that is) doesn't seem to like redundancy so the power widgets gotta go lest I go even more crazy lol

... do I just need a framework-res and not a diff services.jar? The reason I ask is b/c the old "remove power widgets" zip by Mik has both in it ?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk