View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 10:24 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.6 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 3/29/11*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post
Thanks OMJ....
Ran the odexed 4.6 great.. didnt find the removed apps.... hmmm....

and rommanger did work for me...
awesome...
which removed apps are u wanting? I figured most ppl had the removed sprint apps on their sd card by now.....

rom manager w/ still work to install the rom, but I am no longer including the app in the rom, and you wont be able to download via rom manager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Damn! ... finally just broke down today and flashed Mik's 4.6 and got it all set up and ... Here I go again starting all over! Lol !

Thanks OMJ! ... you see any speed diff b/t odex vs de-odexed? ... I didn't really notice much from ur 4.5 to Mik's 4.6 odexed

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
there's not a significant different between odex & deodexed, but to me it seemed odex was alittle snappier. I don't run any themes so I'll be sticking w/ odex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
OMJ,

What are the chances of getting a framework-res.apk and a services.jar that has the transparent curtain but no power widgets now that ur a modder extraordinair of the apk? ... thinking I might use regular sense toggles for a while

... oh yeah, deodex version ... if I knew how I would just grab the odex versions out of Mik's 4.6 and deodex them, that would work right??

Edit: oh yeah (again!) Lol ... that wouldn't work cause it wouldn't have transparent curtain

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
hmm, were'nt u the one who talked me into using the power widgets? lol

and I'm no modder extraordinair.....these mods were from amikam, I've only worked on a couple....it would probably be easier if you found a framework-res that was setup the way u wanted, then push it to /system/framework

if u have one or find one, let me know, it may need to be tweaked abit first