View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 02:59 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3-26-11★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
i was really liking the new, well now old icons. the color was vibrant and flowed really well. this cht set is always a classic, stock-like look with a lil color. i would like to suggest what ever final choice you make, if the opposite set could be made in cab to overwrite if they like.

i think i posted that set before your current set was made/finalized so to say. so personally i think i would stick w/ current set but....
i remember you say you like professional look (boot splash from sharkie waters to just waters) so this set would do just that, seems the look you said you were going for.
Yeah, I'm not sure yet. I will definitely keep the other as an option as I think that there are fans of my icons now, but I also think some will really like this look as well.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you're feeling my icons these days.
This post has been thanked 4 times.