View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 10:23 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
I believe this is common to the CDMA dialer.
Deck used to cook in the GSM dialer in his ROMs for this specific reason.
However, using the GSM dialer caused other issues.
Looks like that's the case now with the Leo GSM dialer baked in to the recent ROMs here.

@Longview. Your BTAG tool is extremely useful given how the BT settings are with the past few ROMs (ringer+sound notifications -> headset even though it is set in the BlueTooth config manager NOT to).

Thank you very much for providing it.

One thing though, it seems to only handle the ringer portion. SMS/etc sound notifications are still going to the BT headsets. I have not had a chance to review the bit masks from the other posts to see what else might have to be AND in.

I would think it would be useful for NRGZ to bake something like this in to future ROMs, assuming it is OK with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
I see march 29th roms appearing!
Appreciate the heads up Puff! Hope all has been well with you.

Just flashed Mar.29 on to a test device. Leo GSM dialer is still there. Guess I need to figure out what files to rip out of the older ROMs to get the stock dialer back unless Monfro can help with that. I'm gonna have to stay with Feb.27 until then.

Oh rats, guess I should keep one device with Mar.29 to see if there are any advances on the BT hangup item...
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.