View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 10:10 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariano3113 View Post
Not sure if it has been discussed, but I just applied a common HD2 tweak to my Touch Pro 2 and am super impressed with the improvements in screen animations.

I enabled 24-bit dithering by doing a Reg edit: HKLM/System/GDI/Drivers/Bpp To: 24 (from 18 in 3/21/11 Energy 29017 sencity)

Advantage: Weather animations are almost HD2 fast. Album looks like it has improved as well...

Disadvantages: Requires a soft-reset after Reg-edit; and it appears to have made the resolution higher in the sense that items are slighty smaller. (But still usable) Not entirely sure how well it has been tested, but it has been fine all day without me freezing.....knock on wood

Just thought I'd share...
Interesting information. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to try this out sometime soon and follow up. It will good to hear if anyone has tried this in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSNX View Post
Figured this out myself. If you press and "hold" the SIP keyboard icon for a second, you can then select Block/Letter Recognizer or Transcriber as a keyboard option. I don't think a lot of people still use this on WM, but I've had WM for years and like using it for some applications.
Ahh. I didn't think NRGZ packaged the Transcriber in his ROMs. I assume you install this post flash?
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.