View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 05:51 AM
KaliS
PPCGeeks Regular

KaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to KaliS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal Blarg View Post
Ehh... I don't know what happened exactly but it was updating my phone and like froze up, so I took my battery out and started the phone up.. Checked my info and it said I was still on EB13. So I checked for updates and it said I didn't have any, so I ended up just flashing back to stock EB13, then receiving the OTA update, but then decided to just flash to Syndicate Frozen. So all in all... I guess things worked out.
I had the same issue....phone was just frozen at the screen with the robot and box. Hit the home key and it went to the recovery screen. There it said something about it couldn't read a signature??? (was half sleep and didn't right down, lol). So I just restarted and I'm back to eb13. Wonder if I should wipe data then try?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk