View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 04:47 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: When can/will Sprint unilaterally change your rate plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwampus View Post
If you try to "upgrade" your phone they will always try to charge extra BS fees. I have SERO 500 for $30, and I refuse to fall for these tactics. My advice would be to stick with TP2, because if you have a good plan, they will never take it away unless you want a new phone. If you get insurance on your TP2, they will probably be replacing them with the HTC Arrive soon enough, since it's basically a TP2 with Windows 7. If you don't want to deal with insurance, you will always be able to pick up TP2's on ebay, if it breaks, which it will, eventually.
You can't activate a HTC Arrive on old plans...period....even if insurance for some reasons messes up and sends it to you..you won't be able to activate it on your line without changing your plan.

As for changing the plans..I can't guarantee all of them, but I heard they can't change SERO plans because they used to work with 3rd party distributor who gets commission..if they take a person off the plan it would violate their contracts with the 3rd party...(I can't confirm this, but this is what I heard like years ago...)

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)