View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 07:13 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
tmobile nextivity 3g booster

Hey all, I'm selling this 3G booster that works to give you perfect indoor 3G coverage... I'm selling it for 290$... I need nothing else! Let me know if you are interested! I'm selling it because I've moved on to a Verizon Iphone. below is a link for info on it and if you look on the MT4G and G2 general for info on it.... once again I'll post pictures later because I have no way to take atm :P

http://www.repeaterstore.com/nextivi...s-booster.html