View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 12:45 AM
jamice4u
Regular 'Geeker

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post Re: Camera disabled below 15% battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
Just tested, stock camera closes when battery dips below 15% on midnight 5
Yes I do. I tried version 11 and it crashes my cell phone more often than version 10. I am still trying to figure out which version is the most stable for the samsung epic. But I know version 11 is not stable for me. There was a modification for the EB13 modem and kernal I don't know if it is compabile with the new kernal. My phone is perfect now and I don't feel like being a guinea pig right now. Plus I can't not find where I put it. I am going to check my desktop computer for it.

Please don't forget to thank me.

Last edited by jamice4u; 03-26-2011 at 12:47 AM.