View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 09:12 PM
deck
ppc pimp. :D
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: [3-25-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [rc6][REAL STABLE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhowes130 View Post
I seem to have quite a big problem. I flashed and everything worked great, the rom was running amazing. I went to update the radio's like the first post say, and rebooted my phone, now it wont turn on or go into recovery. Seems as tho the radio update bricked my phone. What do I do?
ouch. as stated by another user, i would do a battery pull and see if you could get back into recovery from there. sounds like something went over your recovery partition, tho i hope not. is the phone just blank? if you could give me a few more details about what state the phone is in now i may be able to help a bit more.

-deck

P.S. I would like to thank everybody that has donated. Puts a smile on my face everytime i get that email. I really enjoy working with android and trying to get our phone to operate the best that it can. With all the friendly users and support around here, it really makes it enjoyable. Thanks for all the support.