View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 04:53 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] Verizon MR2 Fixed by Mr. X, Boots with an unlocked device

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbochris View Post
I can't run pocket anything right now and I tried opening the installer with 7zip and winrar and it's no go. I ran the installer and found the nbh in the temp folder in Win7 but it wouldn't let me copy it, it said it was in use. I tried a few different ways of ending the installer but with the exception of yanking the plug everytime I close it, it cleans up the files. I guess i'll have to flash to another rom and then this one.
ya that was my next idea, if your not i big hurry i will dl and pull the nbh for you and upload it for ya?