View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 02:57 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] [GingerBread] CM7 from Neopeek!! **Dev Preview** Not Stable!

****Not Working****

CDMA seems broken - still! I did some testing with hyc's RIL and it's still busted, so there's something in the system image messing with it - Airplane mode was checked, and I could not uncheck it.

In addition, phone.apk seems like a forceclosefest. Neopeek did point this out in his original thread...

Mobile data - broken (Fixed soon)

Wifi - broken (Fixed soon)

System needs optimization for RHOD - was originally build with DIAM in mind - so it's a little slow.

Failed wakes seem pretty bad - sometimes it is quite difficult to wake the phone.

Boot animation seems to be not present - I'm looking into fixing it, probably graphics libs if anything that's broke it.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 04-18-2011 at 08:46 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.