View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 11:46 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander7 View Post
installed the March 15th ROM (Energy version). one of the worst ROM's from NRG
1. the alarm didn't work today morning (phone was plugged in..the alarm worked when it was not plugged in)
2. i started typing a text message and all of a sudden the keyboard went away. i tried to open it back but it goes away as soon as i type something on the top row.
3. way too slow in landscape orientation and wouldn't work sometimes

going to try March.21st version
Hey I got an idea.. why dont you go try one of the other actively developed ROMs for this device. Oh.... wait...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
As Promised.

Guess I'll have to incorporate that into the ROM, or look for a different internet sharing package where HTC might have fixed this bug. I think I'll try the second option first.. more elegant

In other news, I have received the BT headsets shipped to me and I'll begin testing with them today. Been busy the whole week.. life.. work...:/

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 7 times.