View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 10:38 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander7 View Post
installed the March 15th ROM (Energy version). one of the worst ROM's from NRG
1. the alarm didn't work today morning (phone was plugged in..the alarm worked when it was not plugged in)
2. i started typing a text message and all of a sudden the keyboard went away. i tried to open it back but it goes away as soon as i type something on the top row.
3. way too slow in landscape orientation and wouldn't work sometimes

going to try March.21st version

Wow. Must be something in your config. That one worked great for me and most people here. Not much difference in the 21st from what I can tell.