View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 11:09 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: what device are you leaving for the thunderbolt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
awesome!!! yet another friend lol,dude fonts for android isn't quite as cool as the app you made for wm,any plans to converting to android in the future??

great seeing you homie!!
Yeah good to see a fmailiar name! I've somewhat stepped out of developing indefinitely, as everything else I have going is a higher priority right now. If I do start developing again, and if I look into Android, then trust me... KD-Font will be the first app I look into!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oberkc View Post
I am not sure I understand this question.

I keep my phone (now android), GMail webmail, and PC (with outlook) synced with contacts, EMail, and calendar. With WMobile, I used active sync with IMAP on the phone and google sync on the PC.

I have added Gsyncit on the computer to keep things better aligned with the google account data online, and the new Thunderbolt appears to keep the phone and the google data lined up, so all is well.
My bad. I meant to say Outlook and Android... But I think you answered the question... Thank you!