Tannerj
PPCGeeks Regular

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-18-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [rc3][STABLE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfunk-tx View Post
Quick question - was it the theme or the themed gapps that were giving you trouble? I am going to tweak the framework again for this rom today so hopefully all will be well soon.

**edit** I have re-themed the framework-res, systemUI.apk and all apps included in this theme to be compatible with this ROM. Please let me know if you find any bugs/issues and I will take care of them.

kfunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmstwo002
Both, it corrupted the 4-in1 boot screen as well as some of the action buttons. I'll try flashing the new theme (awesome, BTW) and let you know how it goes. Thanks for the quick reply and effort!Both, it corrupted the 4-in1 boot screen as well as some of the action buttons. I'll try flashing the new theme (awesome, BTW) and let you know how it goes. Thanks for the quick reply and effort! Today 03:30 PM
kfunk,

I looked at your theme thread and would like to try this one out, however I am unable to find were to download the updated theme for decks ROM. The one in your thread is dated Mar 17, so I am assuming that is one is causing the themes to corrupt the 4-in-1 boot screen.

Deck,

Do you have any idea what would make the difference from your ROM to CM7 ROM that would cause this to happen. I think everyone theme I have tried corrupts the 4-in-1 screen when using your ROM. It is like if the theme is for CM7 then it will not work on this one. I have attempted to theme your ROM for myself but have been unsuccessful, (attempting to learn myself.. not doing so good...LOL)

thanks...tannerj