View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 08:26 PM
eyeoninfinity
Lurker

eyeoninfinity is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stuck at 0% or Black Touch Pro screen fix (long read simple solution)

This worked beautifully for me. I was flashing my phone to the the most current Energy Rom, i moved my chair not noticing the usb cord was wrapped around the arm rest. When i moved the chair it threw the phone across the room onto the floor, the battery door flew off and the battery popped out. this was in the middle of the Rom flash at around 50%. The phone was bricked with only loading the black HTC Touch screen with no red writing on the bottom. after a couple minutes it would reboot. it did this over and over, the phone was stuck in a boot loop. I have the HTC Touch Pro, sprint. I put this in the tricolored screen by pushing the volume down and power button. plugged in the usb cord and started with this tutorial. it worked like a charm. thanks a lot to everyone who put this together, and saving my phone.

P.S. I had trouble finding the SprintTouchProMR2.01.651.6, The link would not work at all. I eventually found it here on PPC website after some searching. here is the the link for everyone----> Shipped ROMs