PPCGeeks Regular

pm_mazur is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.6.0 [11-Mar-2011]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpinc View Post
hi pm_mazur,

got the same problem. my case yahoo as well as hotmail both not working. And another interesting thing is i am unable to delete existing email accounts because i tried to delete hotmail account to recreate. Everything is fine with teya1.4 and not tried with teya1.5. Guess everything will be fine with in teya1.7
well lets hope it will work... Teya email settings were changed in the 1.6 that's why any email will not work except any windows live mail due to the windows live client. Teya 1.5 had no problems with either email accounts. With hotmail create an account using the "OTHER" option (NOT the Hotmail option) and add the Hotmail email through that "other" option. Once done wait till windows live client launches and you will be able to receive mail.

To delete the accounts there are a few ways you can try, but here's the way that actually worked for me.
touch "Inbox" then "menu" scroll to "tools" then "options"
there you can tap to change settings or hold to remove.

PS if the "Options" menu isn't highlighted, wait till your account tries to connect. Once it's done failing to connect "Options" will be available
This post has been thanked 1 times.