View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 12:07 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Glad to hear things are goin good for u bro! Hows the Evo? Is it really as good as what Ive heard?
I told them I didnt want the Imagio & I honestly made a big stink about it but gettin another phone would delay the process of gettin a new one to me immediately. They offered free overnight delivery (phone will be here tomorrow and sometime next week for a manager approved better replacement) and accessories so I took that deal because this phone only has to last me 2-3 months then Im up for an upgrade. I was and am highly pissed and they know it! This situation alone is really gettin me thinkin... Leave VZW? Sprint is lookin real attractive right now with that HTC Arrive out
The Evo is doing pretty damn good, we all know that no matter what we have something better is going to come out, just the evolution of things, but it has had a long reign on top, just about a year now, although I have only had mine since late December but honestly it's the best phone I have ever owned to date but I still have love for the TP2.

Well as long as your satisfied with the deal that's all that counts, just hate to see these companies that are already making lots of money take advantage of us. I tell you there are lots of changes coming, some good and some bad but I'm sure most are aware of them, if not then visit the front page and read some of the news articles and see what's coming down the pipe.

Anyways, good to see you and glad to hear that you are sticking with NRG no matter what phone you have, see ya around bro.