View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 11:44 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!
Threadstarter

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: what device are you leaving for the thunderbolt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
I'm right there with ya, Straitup. I got my Thunderbolt yesterday, leaving my TP2 that I've had since it released. So far I'm loving it. Battery life is lacking, but with the specs of the phone, I suppose it's to be expected. Nothing some task managers won't help out. Once Verizon gets a solid WP7 device out there, I'll be there for sure!! In the mean time, enjoying the speed...

Glad to see some familiar peeps made the switch too.
awesome!!! yet another friend lol,dude fonts for android isn't quite as cool as the app you made for wm,any plans to converting to android in the future??

great seeing you homie!!