View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 09:12 PM
DatBoiDame
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
What's up bro, speaking for myself things are pretty good, roms doing well plus the great support as always around here. Are you serious they are replacing your TP2 for an Imagio, I would complain and not accept that, tell them that you bought the TP2 because you go overseas and you need a world phone, do not accept that crap, that's going a step back not forward, tell them if they don't have any in stock that you will accept a loaner until they get one in, that makes me mad just hearing about it and it's not even my phone.
Glad to hear things are goin good for u bro! Hows the Evo? Is it really as good as what Ive heard?
I told them I didnt want the Imagio & I honestly made a big stink about it but gettin another phone would delay the process of gettin a new one to me immediately. They offered free overnight delivery (phone will be here tomorrow and sometime next week for a manager approved better replacement) and accessories so I took that deal because this phone only has to last me 2-3 months then Im up for an upgrade. I was and am highly pissed and they know it! This situation alone is really gettin me thinkin... Leave VZW? Sprint is lookin real attractive right now with that HTC Arrive out
This post has been thanked 1 times.