View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 08:58 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Havent been on here in ages! How is everyone doin & hows the ROM lately? Im just droppin in to say goodbye to my TP2 EnergyROM addicts... My TP2 has finally broken on me (screen stopped responding) after 16 months of pleasure... VZW is replacing it with an Imagio which Im not happy about at all!!! Thank GOD NRG makes ROMs for the Imagio... Anywho hope all is well with everyone & yall take care!

What's up bro, speaking for myself things are pretty good, roms doing well plus the great support as always around here. Are you serious they are replacing your TP2 for an Imagio, I would complain and not accept that, tell them that you bought the TP2 because you go overseas and you need a world phone, do not accept that crap, that's going a step back not forward, tell them if they don't have any in stock that you will accept a loaner until they get one in, that makes me mad just hearing about it and it's not even my phone.