View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 01:02 AM
Baffles
Noob

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Re: Roaming Issues on ALL Moguls

I just got off the phone with them. Asked for an HLR Reset and they proceeded to reprogram my phone and stuff. Nothing they did help, they escalated it to the engineers and gave me a ticket number and said wait 36-72 hours. If it isn't working within 72 hours, i'll call back and insist on an HLR reset.

One thing I found strage is that her first step in trouble shooting was to suspend then unsuspend my account, saying that would reset the authentication servers. Now I'll be keeping my eyes peeled incase they screwed up my SERO plan.