View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 01:38 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by minwoo1983 View Post
Very strange:
Installed Energy.RHODCDMA.29017.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Mar.15 last night and loaded up my contacts/messages via PIM backup. Woke up today to find a several confused/random txt messages from friends asking what was going on. I am totally baffled and finally look in the "Sent" folder of SMS and it turns out that the phone sent old text messages from a week ago again today to random people exactly at 10:29a. I know this sounds totally bizarre...has it happened to anyone? Probably a bad flash right?
LOL........YES. In my case I discovered that anytime I send a text and I don't have good coverage (I roam a lot ), it saves to the drafts folder, then sends when I get a good signal. The problem is that it stays in the draft folder! So anytime you restore they all get sent again. I learned to delete the content of my draft folder before I backup my contacts.

NO.... wait... maybe we have the first winmo virus here, lol.

Last edited by swlaraut; 03-21-2011 at 01:46 PM.