View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 09:35 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[12-Nov-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 - Final Released

I already posted this on Sharkies rom thread however I think this may be a CHT 2.0 issue and not a rom issue so I will repeat it here.

is anyone experiencing problems with CHT quicklinks widget.

I have my quicklinks on the page below my home screen. Its 4 rows. and I have a 3 page setup.

Well The most common problem is that My quicklinks from One page sometimes migrates to the same spot in a different page and overides the quicklink in that spot. If you select it it will launch the overridden link. Sometimes it stays for days..
  • phone from 3rd page was overriden by wifi router 2nd page a few days back but as you can see its returned to its original state
  • wifi was overridden by total commander a few days ago its back to its original.
  • Right now: silent (from 3rd page) is being overridden by google on its corresspond row and column (2nd page)
Other times quicklinks will just override a different quicklink in the same page.

Right now Clean ram is being overridden by websterbank on the second page. Webster banks original location is on the second row third column. If I select webster bank (the one thats overridding clean ram) it will launch websterbank not clean ram.

Now there seems to be no pattern to this.. Sometimes ill just reset my phone to find my quicklinks all messed up and other times it will run a few days without this happening. Whats even stranger is sometimes it will go back to its original quicklink and the overridding quicklink will be gone but the one it overridden will remain.

Sometimes I try running clean ram and reset the phone. It didn't help but for some reason I did a sof reset didn't help when I wanted to. Then I look at it today and it went back to its original quicklink.

Its always with quicklinks that have already been set. It wont occupy a blank quicklink.. and applications wont set itself. Meaning it has to already be a quicklink to override a quicklink.

Hope this is enough info and im clear enough.

Edit looks like I just read up and its a common problem...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg First.jpg (51.7 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Second.jpg (56.3 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg third.jpg (58.1 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!