View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 08:42 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Where is the water damage indicator on a Nexus One

I need to get a nexus one handled thru warranty, but HTC says basically if anything is wrong they'll charge for a new phone. I've never dropped it in water but I just want to make sure just in case like if some steam got in or something, I really don't want to pay $500 for a refurbished phone or something like that.

Has anyone gotten a N1 replaced thru HTC?

also, where is the water indicator thing on the phone? Can it be seen if you take the cover off?

Last edited by orangekid; 03-21-2011 at 09:44 AM.