View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 02:13 AM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
AT&T and T-Mobile Meger, Good or Bad ?

So by now we have all heard, AT&T is going to buy T-mobile USA for $39 billion ($25bil in cash, $14billion in stock=8% share of AT&T). Well, at least try, it's still gota be approved by the DOJ..

So, what do you think ? Good or Bad ?

One side of me says, Now Verizon can't say they have the best network any more, because once AT/T-mo merge and they share the same GSM network, AT&T will be larger at that point.

If you deside to get a new Cell phone, Verizon or AT&T, prices will be close and coverage will be great almost anywhere in the US. Infact if the network coverage is just as good, I'm sure it will effect pricing a little because why would you go to one or the other, Phone and price.

This also means Sprint could get eaten up by them. They would be the smallest and could not compete with companies as large as them, so prices would have to be really low and that would kill their bottom line, resulting in Verizon grabbing them at some point (Not sure but, CDMA to CDMA)

I thnk it's a good idea, GSM can finally compete with CDMA in the US....it's about time, The choice will be here...

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 03-21-2011 at 02:16 AM.