View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 09:51 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: mightyrom and picture mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
That doesn't work, does it (those settings are for HTC Messaging Client, right)? The last I have seen, no settings have ever been able to make HTC Messaging Client send or receive mms on Sprint. There are settings that will make it seem like it sends (what you listed), but the person you send it to will never get it. I'd guess there is a fundamental reason HTC did not put HTC Messaging Client in the Sprint Sense 2.5 ROM. It was around and in other ROMs at that time. I think it just won't work on Sprints network (if it was easy, HTC would have done it).
i say it works just fine..