View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 03:12 PM
IT_Architect
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

IT_Architect is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What are the best TV and Radio Apps you've used for the Touch Pro2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatcha View Post
"thestreamcenter.com"
There's a dead ringer. Even if you're just looking for the addresses of the common radio stations on line for a player, this is where to get the information you need. WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
i like pocket tunes and openwebradio for music...openwebradio is good, free too. But you have to select your stations
OPenWebRadio is very good, TheStreamCenter has about every station there is, and shows the info you need to set them up in OpenWebRadio, or just listen to TCMP or Windows Media Player.

TV is the only one I'm doing poorly with. The only good TV app I have found is the one from Associated Press. I have MyPlayer, and pointed to Windows Media Player and for Flash I installed Flash 3.1, and pointed it to appzone.exe. I did giet it to work. Most of the channels they show don't work, including their example, and nobody would want to watch most of the rest of what they have. Since commercials pay for programming, I would think every over-the-air TV station would have a web feed but that doesn't seem to be the case, and the ones that do, often are down. I seems nearly every radio station does have a feed.

Last edited by IT_Architect; 03-19-2011 at 08:19 PM.