View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 11:17 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete GingerBread Bundle!!** GBX0A - Alpha! Camera!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
Been trying to fix this but ran out of ideas...

I'm using the ts-config file I linked to in the dropbox link in previous post. The touch screen works and all but the phone when I use camera seems to think I'm holding it opposite than how I am. Example is I hold it up and it shows screen as down, when I rotate phone right, it shows left. This is same when I hold phone down and left, its always the opposite direction being shown.

This might be why I have auto rotate issues but the ts-config file you posted doesnt allow touch screen to work. The same ts-config file I use works flawlessly in froyo frx05 so I dont know why it is messing up in gbx0a. Any help would be appreciated
The ts-calibration file is for touch screen only. There was a fix (I thought I put it on the second post, but I forgot to copypasta it over here... sorry!)

It's in the second post, but the jist is
Quote:
change "gsensor_axis=2,-1,3" to "gsensor_axis=-2,1,3"
Although you have a RAPH it looks like - what RAPH do you have...?

Last edited by arrrghhh; 03-19-2011 at 11:19 AM.